ohhh yum! Enjoy this super easy power breakfast that is PALEO friendly too!
1 apple, shredded (should be about 3/4 cup, give or take)
1 mashed banana
… 4 eggs
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut flour
pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
heres what you do :
- Mash banana in a bowl. Mix in grated apple, eggs, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
- In another bowl, whisk together coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Slowly whisk the flour mixture into the banana/apple mixture.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Spoon batter into the pan and cook thoroughly on each side. Flip several times to keep the pancakes cooking evenly.
- Serve with fruit, butter, and/or maple syrup.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate